What do you use to collect/ clean seeds?
Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Just interested how everyone collects and cleans seeds?  
Today I had a light bulb moment ( don’t know why it’s taking me so long!! ). While trying to work out how I was going to remove the quite tight fitting homemade net bag from my Bombay cockscomb without loosing all the seeds ( especially as they fall through the net bag with to much disturbance, I discovered    Rolleyes ) . I got one of the spare little metal pet food dishes. You have to have spares, you never know when or who you’re going to need to feed    Cool . It’s a life changing, time saving little metal miracle! 
I managed to catch all the seeds that fell from the bag and plant. Also using the same dish to clean the seeds/ remove chaff was brilliant and so quick compared to how I usually do it.

Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, MartinH, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Most of my seeds are collected by a gardening glove with a hand inside Big Grin then transferred to an empty spread box and forgotten. Then I ask the forum to identify the seeds the following spring. It seems a recurring theme hereabouts. You've probably guessed, not much serious seed saving goes on here.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I usually cut the flower/seedpod off and put it in a paper bag/envelope. Bring it into the kitchen, put it aside and forget about it until spring - which year I'm not saying!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Farendwoman, Small chilli