They seek her here, they seek her there...
SarrissUK Offline
Hi! I still have no idea if I know you from any other place on the intarweb... but I'm a bit slow lol Welcome either way Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
(04-06-2020, 08:39 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: Hi! I still have no idea if I know you from any other place on the intarweb... but I'm a bit slow lol Welcome either way Smile

Probably not, unless you're also on Ravelry (knitting community site), where I have a completely different username. I don't really do the Book of Faces, except for a couple of groups that I check occasionally.
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Can the Man, SarrissUK

SarrissUK Offline
Ah, no Ravelry for me, I'm more of a crochet person though I used to knit when I was younger. Now I can't remember how to! Lovely to have you here Eyren Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • Can the Man

Norfolk Grey Offline
Pest Controller
Belated hi from me
1 seed, 2 seed, 3 seed, 4....
5 seed, 6 seed, 7 seed, more!
[-] The following 2 users Like Norfolk Grey's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. I've been extremely busy at work (lots of new genomes to publish, including UK favourites such as house sparrow and barn owl), not to mention getting my garden sorted out, so not had a lot of time for surfing the interwebs. Hopefully things will settle down now - August is our "quiet time" at work since all the universities go on holiday.
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Hello from the Emerald Isle
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Lovely to see you again Eyren. Every time I see out title image I think of you. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren