What made you sad today
JJB Offline
Moonraker
(30-09-2020, 10:32 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: I'm sorry to hear about your loss Neffa Sad It never gets easier either, does it? Sad Big hugs xx

When I got home today I could smell gas really strongly in the hallway, but not in the front room and living room. I rang the gas board, cause I haven't got the foggiest what to do in these cases. They arrived within a couple of minutes, and started investigating. Turns out that the empty house next door was cleared of all its contents end of last week, which has paved the way for someone that was clearly waiting for that to happen, as it exposed all the pipes under all the rubbish that was left in there. Today they'd broken in and stole as many pipes as they could and left water gushing out of a pipe in the toilet downstairs, and had enough gas gushing out into the house that I could smell it in my hallway through the loft. They'd clearly taken their time, cause they'd gone on the front of the house and turned off the gas supply. It's sad to see someone's house being treated that way after the old gent passed away Sad

You wonder at the actions of some people! Despicable.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • SarrissUK

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Sad, mad, miffed. I love nature but not in my garden Sad
Finished of repairing compost wrinkly tin structure, good sense of achievement. Had a wander round picking up tools etc and found rabbit incursion from next door. We have put wire net all round the garden to stop rabbits, dug it down into the ground to block digging but some how the devils still get in. It must be a biggun as the hole in the fence is large. Now the dilemma is do we plug up the gap and potentially trap the varmint our garden or leave it. I'm gonna plug it up and hunt bunnies if necessary.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club