Veggie's random garden
Mikey Offline
A few of mine have spots and a couple with pits it’s some breakdown of the lenticels I think, probably brought on by the aphid attack in my case weakening the trees defenses.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller

Who knows what you (or I) will spot when you're having a wander in a random garden?

I've no idea what they are, never seen them here before. White fungi always make me wary though.
Wonky Shopkeeper in Sunshiny South Wales
There's Method in my Madness Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
^^^ My best guess at identifying these is The Miller https://www.mushroomdiary.co.uk/2011/09/...-mushroom/. I have no intention of eating them - just concerned that the dogs/chook may.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
In my ( no knowledge what so ever ) view. You’re identification is Looking pretty good. But like you say it’s not worth the risk if you’re not 100% accurate in you ID. I’ll get Bob to have a look. He’s a little less clueless than me ( in this department  Wink ).
Isle of Mull
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller

This is the patch where I throw old seeds and push in cuttings  just for the fun of it. It may look like a mass of weeds but there are blackcurrants, raspberries and gooseberries, parsnips, various Chinese leaves. double and single feverfew, wallflowers, comfrey, radish, rocket, lemon balm, mint, landcress and lettuce and more that I can't remember. 
Sometimes I just stand in the middle and count how many different plants I can see. It keeps me off the streets. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli