What do you want for Christmas?
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I never really get presents - I usually get what I want throughout the year ( within reason ) the boys are frantically trying to find me something that I would really want on the day... Ive just seen them sneaking  a 6ft eucalyptus tree up the garden path Big Grin

.... a little walk down memory lane - 8 years ago today I got the dog of my dreams, he didnt last long but the time we had with him was special.

What are you hoping for on Sunday - or have you already got it Big Grin
( I ordered a dozen new dahlias Wink )
[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
Oooh I wish for a 6ft eucalyptus tree too!

I like girly jewellery, or something about cats. I want things that I want, not things that I need. I couldn't care less about the price tag - it really is the thought that counts Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Lovely Stan x Its 8 years since the puppies arrived - that was a surprise present.
Every time I buy seeds I tell myself its my present to myself. I don't expect or want anything else. Just want it to be over and for life to get back to normal.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Instead of buying presents for everyone the grown ups in the family are just having to buy for one......a secret from santa! Smile They have set the limit at 40 squid and we set up a whatsapp group and each put some of the stuff they would like on that. The bigger granbairns are all getting money after much deliberation and the ones who are too young to undertand money have had money added to their parents bank balance so they have summat of Santa on Crimbo morning. Cool

As for me, I have everything I want unless someone is going to buy me a landrover 90. or a moggie minor or a MG Midget or MGB GT, which I doubt! Rolleyes I did put on my secret Santa list socks and underdogs and a pork pie hat with a feather in it. though! Big Grin

Oh, I see, am I supposed to ask for gardening stuff? Not bloomin likely. I garden on the cheap and that' s the way I like it! Tongue
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
For Christmas I want compost Blush  and I want to work on my house  Big Grin
I want lots of other things to but don’t think even a Christmas miracle is going to stretch to that list  Rolleyes
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(22-12-2022, 09:55 PM)Veggie Wrote: Just want it to be over and for life to get back to normal.
I've always loved Christmas, it is a reason for my kids or my brothers family to make the effort and visit. 

I don't go out shopping so it has no impact on my day to day life, though I have made the wreaths this year so thats been a change... just looking forward to my lunch and my neighbours popping over for a glass of fizz beforehand. 

Collecting my other boy this evening...and I will get my decorations out of the attic this afternoon.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(23-12-2022, 10:53 AM)Small chilli Wrote: For Christmas I want compost Blush  and I want to work on my house  Big Grin
I want lots of other things to but don’t think even a Christmas miracle is going to stretch to that list  Rolleyes
I asked for 10tonnes and a man friday Big Grin that didnt happen!
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(22-12-2022, 11:10 PM)Vinny Wrote: Oh, I see, am I supposed to ask for gardening stuff? Not bloomin likely. I garden on the cheap and that' s the way I like it! Tongue
Somethings are expensive.... I cant make enough compost, and I really would like a very large rose arch - the cheap ones dint last. I cant make that - though i have thought about it Smile
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(22-12-2022, 09:41 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: Oooh I wish for a 6ft eucalyptus tree too!

I like girly jewellery, or something about cats. I want things that I want, not things that I need. I couldn't care less about the price tag - it really is the thought that counts Smile
They are reasonably easy and fast growing from seed Wink I have one already.... but I was banging on about not having enough foliage this month ...but quite excited to get another!
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Hmmm, my shopping delivery van has broken down Big Grin omg.... I might have to go out and buy my fizz! Not great timing.
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny