Time to reopen the Little Shop at the end of the garden!
Admin Offline
The Boss
PSB price has shot through the roof as supply is now very limited. Rhubarb on the other hand is dirt cheap.

A notice on the door says it will be closing soon for refurbishment.
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 4 users Like Admin's post:
  • Bren, Eyren, Small chilli, Veggie

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
My little shop has winter salad leaves on clearance, but I think the shelves are going to be pretty empty for the rest of the month.

Apparently it's hard to get hold of stock this time of year, and everything i want is on back-order Sad
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, JJB

Admin Offline
The Boss
Shutters are down Sad Managed to grab the last of the PSB before it closed for a refit.

Nice sign up, directing me to a freezer shop though. Rhubarb is still available with an honesty box
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 5 users Like Admin's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
Same here - shelves were cleared this morning. Even the last of the winter squash is gone Sad
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Bren Offline
Greens are a bit low only kale and chard left in stock but plenty of lettuce chives and rhubarb
[-] The following 4 users Like Bren's post:

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Lettuce, PSB, leeks and the usual kale still in stock but there was a surprise delivery of a trug full of rhubarb from a neighbour's shop which is being prepared for sale tonight.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli

Mikey Offline
Shelves mainly full of jars, pickled beetroot, runner bean chutney, raspberry jam and a couple of onion strings, still hanging around. Some new old potatoes arrived on the shelf this evening a clear out find, you need to do a bit of gouging, but they scrub up alright. I’m told there’s some fresh porridge arriving in the morning, incorporating yoghurt, frozen fruit, cinnamon and peanut butter. I’ll pick some up with the papers.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 4 users Like Mikey's post:

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Leeks, thyme, parsley, lemon thyme, rosemary and some carrots that refuse to grow long - lots of greenery but very short carrots.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 4 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • JJB, Mikey, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
The shelves are still full of rhubarb. There’s a small delivery of asparagus every other day. A rep from the salad bar company came round yesterday with a few samples for me to try. It was very good. So hopefully they’ll be a regular delivery of salad from late next week.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 5 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, Mark_Riga, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Chard was on offer yesterday, although I did find the shopkeeper was trying to fob me off with beetroot tops. He told me that as he had restricted space undercover I should be thankful for whatever I got and that they taste the same anyway. He wasn't very polite. He warned that spring stocks could be affected by the lack of rain and cold nights and not to expect too many early deliveries.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie