Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night!
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Good day! It was a lovely sunshiny morning so the washing machine was filled and an hour later, the washing was out on the line, blowing merrily in the sunshine.
Move the clock on an hour, and the washing is hanging limply in the rain! Its now dangling dejectedly in the log store.
Shame about the rain as I've been dreaming up a new plan of attack on the garden. Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, Vinny

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Afternoon everyone I e been for a walk on the Bog, th suns shining but there is a cold breeze blowing. The wet bulb temperature is reading 9’C, but it feels like 5’C. Just popped into the poly tunnel and it’s reading 14’C in there. Hopefully see some positive growth in my carrots and my onion, kale and cabbage seedlings.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Morning All.Smile
I've had a tiring morning!! I had to take Ted for his booster jab at 8.15am - didn't know such a time existed.Wink Hardly slept last night in case I overslept and missed it so I've been up since before 7 as I didn't dare risk falling asleep again.
Because of the Covid restrictions, you can't go into the vets with your pet - the Vet comes out to the carpark and takes them in. Ted was not impressed at being carried away by a stranger.
After Ted had been treated, the Vet brought him back and I left Ted in the car while I waited, in the pouring rain, for his flea/worm stuff. Suddenly, my car horn tooted!!! It was Ted leaning on the steering wheel. Fortunately, I had the keys in my pocket so he couldn't drive home without me. Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Jay, JJB, Vinny

Jay Offline
Impatient Ted!! Big Grin
Afternoon, it’s miserable here...rained most of the night and today. When it starts here it forgets to stop!
Enjoy your day folks whatever the weather. x
West of Scotland
[-] The following 2 users Like Jay's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Jay Offline
Morning, been wide awake since 2.30am and now the birds are twittering any chance of getting back to sleep is fading fast! Grr.
West of Scotland
[-] The following 4 users Like Jay's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Morning all.

Doc reckons my blood pressure is high so I have been given medication. Went to bed early last night and was blaming the after affects of medication for making me feel yuk!!! Confused
Up early this morning and feel much better so maybe it was just a case of replenishing my batteries Cool

Dog is parading around hoping I will take the hint and take him out for a walk. It looks dour outside but both he, and I need our exercise so I might take him on a longer walk than usual. Huh

Weather forecast is for sunshine tomorrow so I will hopefully get back to the allotment then. I have already planned in my head what I hope to get done there and will go through my seed box today and see what seeds need sowing indoors. Smile
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, Jay, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Morning All from a very wet bit of Wales! The garden is too muddy to tempt me out but staying indoors might mean I feel shamed into doing housework. Maybe some time in the greenhouse is the answer.Wink

Enjoy your day, whatever it throws at you. Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jay, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Morning all
At this moment in time it’s not raining or blowing a force 10. This is good. Hopefully this afternoon will be exciting & I’ll be back later with photos. Just put some Chelsea buns in the oven. See you later.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 6 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Mark_Riga, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Oooohh - we like Exciting. Smile
Hope it goes well - whatever it is!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I don't get many visitors so every one who calls is a real event!! Today, it was a walker who'd spotted a dog coming into my drive and thought it was mine. However, it was so big it could have eaten mine in one gulp - it was a huge, hairy Newfoundland dog, smelling of horse manure and with long strings of drool hanging from its mouth!! I knew that a Newfie lived on a farm up the hill so we rang the owner and she came to collect it. It was so nice to talk to somebody!!
Beautiful dog.Smile
[-] The following 8 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Vinny