Self-seeders
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Saw this article - 18 Self seeding Flowers, herbs and veg https://www.ruralsprout.com/self-seeding...SLiZX2m25U

To save you reading it, they are:-
Morning Glory/Ipomea
Calendula
Field Poppy
Cosmos
Sweet Alyssum
Love in a Mist/Nigella
Giant larkspur
Honeywort/Cerinthe
Angelica
Violets
Parsley
Dill
Arugula/Rocket
Mountain Spinach Atriplex hortensis
Carrot
Lettuce
Coriander
Kale

Don't know about your experiences but some of those haven't seeded for me and there are a few that I've never grown!
Some have been very successful - Calendula, Alyssum, Nigella, Cerinthe (though think its gone now), violets, Parsley, Rocket, lettuce (in GH) Kale.
I'm minded to grow all of these and see how well they do - I like them all and would be happy to have them running riot here.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
That’s really interesting. Surprised nasturtium isn’t on the list. I’ve only had success with nasturtium & calendula. To be fair to the plants not many get the chance to flower/ set seed. In the case of Cosmos it very rarely gets the chance to flower. Thanks to the voles  Rolleyes . But I keep trying.

Just had a look at the link. I like the look of mountain spinach. That’s very pretty. I see some seed research coming on  Smile .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Roitelet Offline
I have Primroses andCyclamen Neapolitan self seeding to weed proportions, good ground cover though.
[-] The following 3 users Like Roitelet's post:

toomanytommytoes Offline
Alyssum, aquilegia, poppies, nasturtiums, yarrow and tansy all self seed like mad in our garden. Nigella occasionally.
[-] The following 4 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Good for me are - aqualegia, nigella, dill, blue honeywort, primroses, fennel, morning glory, belle de jour, marigolds, nasturtium, cosmos, gaura and geranium sanguineum. The first two are particularly invasive/loved in all the gravelly patches and gaura pops up everywhere!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Poppies, cowslips and foxgloves are cropping up everywhere at the moment and evening primrose does too occasionally, always in the wrong place.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Roitelet Offline
I forgot, Californian poppies.
[-] The following 3 users Like Roitelet's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(13-05-2021, 03:34 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: Good for me are - aqualegia, nigella, dill, blue honeywort, primroses, fennel, morning glory, belle du jour, marigolds, nasturtium, cosmos, gaura and geranium sanguineum. The first two are particularly invasive/loved in all the gravelly patches and gaura pops up everywhere!
What's Belle du jour, please? Goggling only came up with a film!!!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(13-05-2021, 05:06 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(13-05-2021, 03:34 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote: Good for me are - aqualegia, nigella, dill, blue honeywort, primroses, fennel, morning glory, belle du jour, marigolds, nasturtium, cosmos, gaura and geranium sanguineum. The first two are particularly invasive/loved in all the gravelly patches and gaura pops up everywhere!
What's Belle du jour, please? Goggling only came up with a film!!!!

Sorry! They are dwarf, non-climbing (obviously) members of the morning glory clan. The flowers are normally finished by noon. I'll dig out some photos next time I have my laptop on.

[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle-de-jour_(plante) here you go. Belle DE jour obviously Sad

[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post: