World naked gardening day
Mikey Offline
I must admit I didn't even know this was a thing until today which apparently it is!!

Obviously, you are not getting me in the buff in the garden, it's not warm enough and there are too many birds looking for worms around. Wink

How many of you have heard of it or maybe even tried it? Big Grin

No details or photos though Tongue
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 4 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
You lead a sheltered life, Mikey - its been around for years. There'll be photos of gardeners, who think they have beautiful bodies (but don't) hiding their "assets" behind plant labels and hosepipes or, for the ladies, big squishy melons that are past their sell by date.
Never mind the weather, there are too many brambles and nettles here for me to consider it!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 6 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mark_Riga, Mikey, Spec, Vinny

Mikey Offline
I've only recently found the twits, and the clock bloggers, and I'm still not on the book of faces, or the automatic camera weights, and I don't even understand the card WI brigade.

It's quite quiet and sleepy down her in my hollow, the only skin I flash is my heels in my garden crocs Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Do an image search - but not in front of the family. Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey, Vinny

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
I've always considered combining it with another world day that falls the first Saturday in May, International Female Ride Day, aimed at getting more women off the pillion seat and onto their own motorbikes. There is a funny Australia Motorcycle Awareness video that ticks both boxes HERE (Don't worry, there's appropriate pixelation!)

As usual it is too wet to ride and too cold to garden in anything but full thermals!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 5 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, Veggie, Vinny

Mikey Offline
I like the aussies they show it as it is, very matter of fact. Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I was in town one day and there were a group of people wearing more or less see through plastic macs. Not quite what I expected to see whilst shopping! Apparently, it was the day of the Naked Bike Ride through the city centre. Not a pretty sight!!
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, PyreneesPlot, Vinny

Mikey Offline
Yeah, I've had that a few times, naked walks around the Ystradgynlais falls, naked cycle rides around Mid Wales, naked beaches around Pembrey, and holiday camps around Bridgend.

It can put you right off your vegetarian hotdog and bakewell tarts. Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
We were walking on one of the beaches near you - near Monknash or Marcross and there was a low lying sea mist. We could see lots of people running around, in and out of the sea, but only their top halves. As we got closer, they came running towards us, all blokes, and they were starkers. I nearly went into the sea myself, to cool off. Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, PyreneesPlot, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(01-05-2021, 01:07 PM)Veggie Wrote: Do an image search - but not in front of the family. Wink

Of course I image searched Big Grin
Funny none of the pics seem to be in bad weather.  Whilst I've stripped off on the beach and the garden, never done any gardening,  my bits get in the way these days.  Be reassured all is safely gathered in.

With bike rides, do they all wear head gear?  What carnage if someone falls off, you never know where the grazes would appear. Smile

I've come across that programme Naked Attraction.  I often wonder how they cope with the banter at work the day after the programme.  I just can't see why anyone would put themselves through it.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 5 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey, PyreneesPlot, Veggie, Vinny