Great pictures Mark.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mark_Riga

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Well my wisteria has only just started to flower. It was very warm in 2020 but it flowered in April then!lots of seedlings and things Ive planted out are much smaller than previous years. Several weeks behind
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Just spotted this thread from last year, so, thought it might be interesting to see how this year compares, as I feel the wet and cold weather has had an impact.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
My May snapshot is……… everything is planted into its final position in the polytunnel. Still to early to say if they’re doing well or not. The grass is desperate for its first cut. Everything in the flower beds seem to be doing really well. I have buds on things that have never had buds before. Things have noticeably grown & spread. I would like to sow a few more outside veggies but think I’m running out of time.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I'm way behind because of rain sodden ground. The gh tomatoes are healthy and need potting on, compared to last year this was done in April. My marigolds failed! How can marigolds not germinate? I think it might be saved seed that's duff. I'm playing catch up continually. The plants and trees seem to be flowering/popping around usual times so it's just me that's late on parade.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Small chilli

toomanytommytoes Offline
Marigold seed doesn't seem to store very well. I've had 3 packets of gem marigolds show virtually no germination this year, and they were sow by 2024 or 2025.
[-] The following 1 user Likes toomanytommytoes's post:
  • JJB

Bren Offline
(06-05-2024, 01:47 PM)toomanytommytoes Wrote: Marigold seed doesn't seem to store very well. I've had 3 packets of gem marigolds show virtually no germination this year, and they were sow by 2024 or 2025.

I've had the same problem after  sowing 3 lots of Marigolds I've ended up with  only 10 seedling.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • JJB, toomanytommytoes