Garden And Gossip Forums
2021 - How's your weather today? - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Weather (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: 2021 - How's your weather today? (/showthread.php?tid=800)

RE: How's your weather today? - Proserpina - 27-11-2021

Loads of snow here - horrible!

RE: How's your weather today? - JJB - 27-11-2021

Wind warning was a non-starter, nothing extraordinary, it's snowing on and off but not settling....yet, about 2°C. Really big flakes.

RE: How's your weather today? - Veggie - 27-11-2021

[attachment=4131] 
Sunshine and blue sky here ....................but very windy. The road is blocked by a fallen tree further uphill - I haven't been to look - and won't be!

Lucky no one was underneath it as it fell.

RE: How's your weather today? - SarrissUK - 27-11-2021

We had about an inch of snow last night, but that's all gone this morning Sad There is a chance we get snow later on today though. Woop Smile

RE: How's your weather today? - Vinny - 27-11-2021

(26-11-2021, 09:09 PM)Veggie Wrote: In your PJ's!!! What happened to your shorts - boxer shorts. Big Grin
PJ's these days are sold as 'loungers' methinks. Last night I had my Spongebob ones on and I may go for my Ninja Turtles version tonight. I have loads of pairs of bottoms and will probably get a lot more as Crimbo presents! Rolleyes
I had the shorts on ready for Rockfit earlier until it was cancelled. Last week I wore some snazzy lycra bottoms but daughter said it looked like I had chicken legs so the plan was to return to shorts.
I usually drink an energy drink before I go and I had already drunk it when Rockfit was cancelled. There was no way I could sleep, I was high as a kite with no Rockfit to release energy! 

What thread was this again?..................oh yes I remember a weather thread! Big Grin

RE: How's your weather today? - Vinny - 27-11-2021

I retrieved my Yucca plant early this morning when I spotted its pot wedged under my car. Ipopped it back in its pot and replaced it in position. Next time I looked out the window the plant was lying on the drive but the large plastic pot is no where to be found. I even searched for it up the street when I walked Kato but still to no avail.
The way the wind is blowing its probably in the next county by now! Big Grin

RE: How's your weather today? - Bren - 27-11-2021

(27-11-2021, 02:02 PM)Vinny Wrote:
(26-11-2021, 09:09 PM)Veggie Wrote: In your PJ's!!! What happened to your shorts - boxer shorts. Big Grin
PJ's these days are sold as 'loungers' methinks. Last night I had my Spongebob ones on and I may go for my Ninja Turtles version tonight. I have loads of pairs of bottoms and will probably get a lot more as Crimbo presents! Rolleyes
I had the shorts on ready for Rockfit earlier until it was cancelled. Last week I wore some snazzy lycra bottoms but daughter said it looked like I had chicken legs so the plan was to return to shorts.
I usually drink an energy drink before I go and I had already drunk it when Rockfit was cancelled. There was no way I could sleep, I was high as a kite with no Rockfit to release energy! 

What thread was this again?..................oh yes I remember a weather thread! Big Grin

Our snow's just about gone, its still windy though.

Vinny I use my mini trampoline when the weather horrid and I still need to do something.   btw I've got some Superman PJ shorts.  Big Grin

^^^^ I think we ought to ask for photo proof - modelled of course Big Grin

RE: How's your weather today? - Bren - 27-11-2021

(27-11-2021, 06:06 PM)JJB Wrote: ^^^^ I think we ought to ask for photo proof - modelled of course Big Grin
You'll have to wait for summer just now I'm wearing my nice warm  winceyette PJ's  Big Grin