Garden And Gossip Forums
2021 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2021 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=754)

RE: 2021 - What I did today - PyreneesPlot - 27-05-2021

Dismantled the blow away greenhouse.
Fed and watered hanging baskets.
Went for the first motorcycle ride in the mountains of the year.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - JJB - 28-05-2021

Planted out CFB Fasold and a few Lidl ones to complete the row. Planted out mimulus that will either die of thirst or take over the garden. Potted on Terenzo tom from porch into MFB and introduced him to the outside world. Transplanted some errant strawberries that had taken root in the lawn. Don't need more strawbs but couldn't bear to throw them out. Tried to clear gh of excess stuff in preparation for planting toms in the borders.
Left courgettes and outdoor toms outside overnight for the first time.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Vinny - 28-05-2021

Today is 'Shed cleaning out and adding of shelving day'  Rolleyes

Its hopefully the first DRY day that I can drag everything out to give me a blank canvas to rearrange shed and hopefully make a bit more room. Rolleyes

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 28-05-2021

(28-05-2021, 10:36 AM)Vinny Wrote: Today is 'Shed cleaning out and adding of shelving day'  Rolleyes

Its hopefully the first DRY day that I can drag everything out to give me a blank canvas to rearrange shed and hopefully make a bit more room. Rolleyes
Good luck fella doing mine SundaySmile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 28-05-2021

Planted 12 brocolli plugs.

Started putting the CFBs frame together.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 28-05-2021

Planted out a courgette it’ll be under a cloche at night. 
The other courgettes and runners are under the cloche that needed the height increased.

[attachment=2992[attachment=2993]

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Spec - 28-05-2021

Bren, I like how you are using the sun tunnel, I must set one up like that as well, have you hinged it or simply set it on the frame

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 28-05-2021

Spec it’s fastened to the frame with something similar to tent pegs, it seems to work.  I’ve propped it open with a couple of yoghurt pots but will alter that later.   
Edited to say I bought mine from Gumtree so i didn't know they were called Sun tunnels, it looks like they're no long for sale though.

[attachment=2995]

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Small chilli - 28-05-2021

Removed tomato armpits.
Fed lots of things with homemade seaweed & nettle feed.
Removed peas from salad bar, plant in a fish box so they can now grow into grown ups and make peas.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Can the Man - 28-05-2021

I give away some more tomato plants and a gherkin only 3 left which I will plant in the tunnel tomorrow