Garden And Gossip Forums
2021 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2021 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=754)

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 16-05-2021

Not much today only weeding then planted some Basil in my GH border.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Admin - 16-05-2021

Potted on some golden acre cabbages and planted out some more Kohlrabi

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Spec - 16-05-2021

potted on some pansies and planted some cabbage, then mixed some soil, gravel and compost as I am starting to get my flower buckets ready for planting out some chrysanthemums, also made up more pot holders for some of my fuchsia, started collecting milk cartons to make my pot holders but milk cartons can be used for so many things, well things i want anyway Rolleyes

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 16-05-2021

Potted on 2 aubergines peppers & chilli's and deposited them in the blowaway greenhouse at the plot.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Can the Man - 16-05-2021

Towed a caravan for 21/2 hrs for a friend who wanted to set it up on a caravan park for the summer.
Came home and watered the plants in the tunnel.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Small chilli - 16-05-2021

Started planting chillies in there final pots.
Planted out cabbages, sprouts, broccoli, kale, chard.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Mark_Riga - 16-05-2021

Finished planting aubergine sweet peppers and cucumbers in the greenhouse.

Courgettes and brassicas planted out couple days ago.

Planted outs some spare peas where something had eaten about 2' from the end of a row - and they were promptly eaten by the next day. I've still got a few spare but not sure replacing them will do any good. I got 13 slugs before replanting so there must be something big lurking but haven't found it. Doubt it is pigeons as they would carry on and eat the rest.

Still lots to do - there are buttercups flowering in a few places which need getting before they seed (like the dandelions did - at least I could watch goldfinches eating them and then a sparrow had a go as well).

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Can the Man - 17-05-2021

Repotted some tomato plants for a friend, also potted some nasturtiums for her.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 17-05-2021

Potted on Coriander, Dwarf and scarlet Kale.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Spec - 17-05-2021

Took OH to pick some paint for the living room and dining room, not content with that she then wanted to go and have a look at light fittings/shades, why can women no be content with things as they areRolleyes once back home I collected some turf from a neighbour who is lifting his grass to put down monoblock, great soil and he is going to dump it in a skip, and I don't have room for much moreCry I have filled 2 daleks which will hopefully give me some loam next year, also topped up some of my flower raised beds, after that I sowed some lettuce, chard, kol Rabbi, winter squash, and cucumbers