Garden And Gossip Forums
2021 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2021 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=754)

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 30-03-2021

Planted Charlottes in buckets and left them in the GH rest will be planted outside in a couple of weeks. Some more parsnips, plenty more waiting in the tray to chit. Potted on sunflowers.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Small chilli - 30-03-2021

I covered my asparagus tub with wool . Firstly removing the top couple of inches of compost. Hoping it’ll be a good slug deterrent.
Sown some seeds.
Fence got taken out yesterday because the burn was in spate with the biblical downpour . So I put that back up. By no means a professional job ( only had 1 stake to replace the 7 that broke), but it’s sheep & dog proof again.
Made rhubarb crumble muffins.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - JJB - 30-03-2021

Sowed beetroot/chard. Weeded raspberry cage. Fed blueberries.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Veggie - 30-03-2021

Dead leafed strawberries.
Cleaned out chooks and fed Mr Greedy.
Continued clearing a path to incorporate it into Mrs Mulberry's garden.
Spotted more fruit trees about to blossom.
Saw a peacock butterfly resting on a molehillSmile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Spec - 30-03-2021

Decided as there had been some strong winds yesterday that I would get over early and collect some seaweed before anyone was about, now wish I had a trailer, there was several tonnes of it on the shore, so got some bags of it, then when back home I potted on some fuchsia and begonias, now wondering if I can talk OH into going for a fish supper on Saturday, if so I might just collect some seaweed againRolleyes

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Spec - 31-03-2021

More fuchsia potted on along with potting on a delivery of chrisathimums

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 31-03-2021

Potted on marigolds and lettuce, then tidied strawberry bed.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 31-03-2021

- Bits and bobs at the plot, details in the plot thread

- Sowed some more carrots

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Veggie - 31-03-2021

Still digging up brambles, dock and creeping buttercup from the path between Mrs Mulberry's garden and the vagabonds who live by the fence. Little do they know that one day soon, there'll be nothing between them and Mrs Mulberry will have strong words to say to any of those ne'er-do-wells who cause her trouble.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - PyreneesPlot - 01-04-2021

Busy week - hedge cutting and shredding here on Tuesday; strimming, weeding and grass cutting for clients on Wednesday.
Today I've done most of the weekly sow list, potted on cucumbers, courgettes, peppers and put up the blow away green house. Although high twenties yesterday & today (the car said 31 in the shade Cry ), we're due frosts and snow next week so I think I'll be needing it!!