Garden And Gossip Forums
2021 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2021 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=754)

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Veggie - 23-12-2021

............or de-flea yourself!!

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 23-12-2021

Travelled to London today for Christmas, staying in the boys house, was our house, picking up Mum tomorrow.

Crept out for a couple of pints where me and my grandad used to go before the footballSmile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Small chilli - 24-12-2021

Harvested and prepared veg for tomorrow. And heeled in 75 hedging plants in the tree area at the new build.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 25-12-2021

Yesterday I harvested veg for today because I didn't fancy digging in the rain.

Parsnips, carrots, rosemary and mixed lettuce.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - JJB - 25-12-2021

Its gone 11am everything prepped, turkey in. Sherry in hand, I'm planning on getting a rosy glow. Doesn't take much as we don't drink much other times and a sherry goes straight to my head. P the stick in the mud won't join me but I don't care! In my younger days the sherry bottle was resident in the kitchen and used to be well used during cooking dinner. Smile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Small chilli - 26-12-2021

Collected some big branches from up the road, that I’d put to one side a couple of weeks ago. Laid out some branches I’ve removed the bark from already. In the general formation of a gate. Just to work out what I’ve got & what I still need to collect. It’s going to be made from a mix of larch & rhododendron. Tidied the house and prepped some of the food ready for neighbours coming round for drinks, nibbles and to play a silly party game my brother brought me for Christmas.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Veggie - 26-12-2021

Found some of last year's unplanted onion sets and small onions that were too tiddly to eat. Shoved them in 2 mushroom trays, 30 white and 30 red. At worst I'll have some green onion leaves to eat!
Filled a bucket and containers with compost ready to start sowing tomorrow. Sorted the seeds and labels in readiness.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Can the Man - 27-12-2021

We are over in Fuerteventura since last Thursday having a sun Christmas with friends so it’s eat drink and be merry. Yesterday had a nice walk down by the beach and the harbour, surprised the amount of French people over here. Today had a lie in then went for breakfast and a walk round the town, hen back to lie out by the pool enjoying my music and reading.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - MartinH - 27-12-2021

I was bored yesterday, so I found some onion seeds and sowed them in modules and put them on some bottom heat by the window in the garage.
Spring is coming!

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Veggie - 27-12-2021

Sown a bucket of carrots and 16 radish seeds (that's how many fit in a tetrapak carton).
Cleaned up the small electric propagator ready for the tomatoes on Wednesday.
As you say, Martin, Spring is coming. Big Grin