Garden And Gossip Forums
2021 - What I did today - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: What I did today (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: 2021 - What I did today (/showthread.php?tid=754)

RE: 2021 - What I did today - JJB - 02-09-2021

Ooooh, ouch!

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 02:01 PM)JJB Wrote: Ooooh, ouch!
Been up since 3am thinking about it Jen and I didn't feel a thingSmile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - JJB - 02-09-2021

Made cucumber relish after shopping

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Veggie - 02-09-2021

I've been out and about collecting cardboard for my winter cardboard garden.Smile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Bren - 02-09-2021

Made hummus for the first time don't think I'll be buying it from the store ever again.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Can the Man - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 12:28 PM)Broadway Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 11:50 AM)Broadway Wrote: The last couple of days I've been sorting seeds, trays, and plans for next year not forgetting lessons learnt.

I had my hospital procedure Thursday so can't really do much else for the next week apart from watch TV and ask the odd silly question on hereSmile
Probably too much info but had my catheter removed this morning, will hopefully get to the plot tomorrowSmile
If it’s the same procedure I had a few years ago and had a catheter in for a few weeks afterwards it was extremely uncomfortable. Having it removed was kinda embarrassing. You have my support mate

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 03-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 08:01 PM)Can the Man Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 12:28 PM)Broadway Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 11:50 AM)Broadway Wrote: The last couple of days I've been sorting seeds, trays, and plans for next year not forgetting lessons learnt.

I had my hospital procedure Thursday so can't really do much else for the next week apart from watch TV and ask the odd silly question on hereSmile
Probably too much info but had my catheter removed this morning, will hopefully get to the plot tomorrowSmile
If it’s the same procedure I had a few years ago and had a catheter in for a few weeks afterwards it was extremely uncomfortable. Having it removed was kinda embarrassing. You have my support mate
Cheers Can

I don't get embarrassed anymore, if I can talk about things and help someone then it's a winSmile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Broadway - 03-09-2021

Harvested the last of the DFB/CFB's, not that great this year. Took the makeshift frame back home to use in the yard next year.

Harvested a couple of buckets of potatoes.

Chopped a load of comfrey and used it to mulch a couple of the fruit beds. Dug up one plant and potted on 12 root cuttings. I want to grow a lot more comfrey at the plot next year.

Took the food scrapes bokashi bin (minus bokashi) to the plot and dumped in one of the daleks.

RE: 2021 - What I did today - Scarlet - 03-09-2021

Nit done it yet but I'm off to plant some bulbs Smile

RE: 2021 - What I did today - JJB - 03-09-2021

Been flat on my back on net door's garage floor staring into the innards of a Lawnflite ride on mower engine following instructions like 'put the probe on the left hand spade connector on the white switch flying lead'. For someone who has difficulty with left and right this is not a good situation. We've not yet lost our temper, but maybe lost the will to live. I do not want to be reincarnated as a motor mechanic. Big Grin

And planted some winter pansies in next door's new flower bed.