Garden And Gossip Forums
No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Nutty as a fruit cake (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=566)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Veggie - 02-10-2020

Its B for Bananas for me please. Not too tall so that I can reach the bunches but not too low as you can cut your head open when you walk into a low hanging bunch or is it hand?
Don't ask me how I know. Smile

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Bren - 02-10-2020

I spy something I want for my garden beginning with B

Bokashi composter

It’s something I’ve fancied getting for a while but didn’t like paying the price, in case I didn’t take to it.

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - PyreneesPlot - 02-10-2020

Had I been more Alert yesterday, I would have spied with my little eye something I want for the garden called Astrantia (that survives).

Toaday, I spy with my little eye something I want for the garden starting with B called Bourgainvillier.

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Veggie - 03-10-2020

I'd like to SPY with my little eye a Cherry tree that fruited heavily with sweet, juicy cherries that the birds don't eat.
I may actually have some cherry trees with sweet, juicy fruit but the birds never give me the chance to find out.

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Small chilli - 03-10-2020

I’d like to spy with my little eye

Chilli grows a whole tunnel full

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - JJB - 03-10-2020

This is far more difficult than I first thought.

Cloches that fold down to almost nothing to store, ditto canes.
Climate control - a dial in the house to decide what weather I want today.

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Bren - 03-10-2020

I spy something I want for my garden beginning with C

A Canopy

One that’s a permanent structure that won’t wobble and shake about in the wind.

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Veggie - 04-10-2020

I'd like to SPY a Dry path down to the end of the garden, dry underfoot and overhead. Perhaps something like a very long bus shelter, although, if it was enclosed on both sides it would be like a very long, thin, greenhouse and I could grow plants in there too.................now there's an idea.  Cool

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - JJB - 04-10-2020

Dryness please, I'm all wet after going out in the rain. My choice I know, but I'm still soggy.
Disease free garden, I'm being overwhelmed with garden maladies for which there are no cures. So disheartening.
Diligence - the ability to finish what I start without getting sidetracked. Or on second thought, perhaps not, getting sidetracked makes life more interesting.

RE: No. 2 - I-Spy or Not Daily Alphabet Challenge - Bren - 04-10-2020

I spy something I want for my garden beginning with D

A digital thermometer that gives read outs instead  of the one I have that just shows high and low temps.  
I’d buy one but I know I’d soon lose interest with it and go back to the one I use now.