Garden And Gossip Forums
Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=122)
+--- Forum: Harvest Festival 2020 (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=124)
+--- Thread: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival (/showthread.php?tid=392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Veggie - 27-07-2020

We'll be having a Vote on the best entries but I'm not sure that a photo of your neighbour's sunflower qualifies. Wink

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Bren - 27-07-2020

That's a fine looking trophy Smile off to have a peep at Bobs other pictures.

I'll be entering everything I can even my remaining Sunflower its not as tall as me but at least it has all its petals not like the rest of them.

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Veggie - 27-07-2020

The Categories are now open to post photos of your Harvest Festival contributions.
Don't forget, only one entry in each category or the Festival tables will buckle under the weight. Smile

If you have any questions, please post them on this thread and keep the other threads for photos only.
Thank you - looking forward to seeing what you'll bring to the Table. Smile

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Small chilli - 27-07-2020

That’s very exciting  Cool

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Mikey - 03-08-2020

Are we considering the tomato as fruit or veg?

Also how come the categories say small print but have no instructions?, I realise and am thankful this is not the WI with a huge list of criteria to follow but, do we need to include a reference item such as a 50p piece or similar for scale?

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Small chilli - 03-08-2020

The instructions / small print are the first post on every single category. Beautifully laid out by our veggie.
If you really want to take the whole thing that seriously, you use your 50p for scale  Wink  Big Grin

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Veggie - 03-08-2020

There's always one.Wink

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - JJB - 03-08-2020

(27-07-2020, 11:10 AM)Veggie Wrote: We'll be having a Vote on the best entries but I'm not sure that a photo of your neighbour's sunflower qualifies. Wink

I've entered it anyway  ..... so there, it was me wot growed it from a baby specially for neighbour and reminded her to water and tie up, and I got Paul to measure, that's gotta count for summat!  Tongue .  It may get even taller so entry may get modified, unless it's completely disqualified.  Sad

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - Veggie - 03-08-2020

So far we've had Mikey the Pedant and JJB the Rebel. I dread to think who'll be joining the awkward squad next. Wink

RE: Welcome to the G&G Harvest Festival - JJB - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 05:50 PM)Veggie Wrote: So far we've had Mikey the Pedant and JJB the Rebel. I dread to think who'll be joining the awkward squad next. Wink

I'm sure we'll all be moulded into the required shape with you and SC in the driving seat.  You could threaten the misbehaving children with a tongue lashing by SC!  Big Grin