Garden And Gossip Forums
Special Offers - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Bargain basement (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Special Offers (/showthread.php?tid=366)

RE: Special Offers - Veggie - 21-10-2023

How did you guess? I'm in charge of the Sunshiny South Wales vault. Big Grin
By the way, the discount code still works Wink Just checking, of course.Big Grin

RE: Special Offers - Broadway - 22-10-2023

(21-10-2023, 03:47 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(21-10-2023, 03:36 PM)Broadway Wrote: I'm a bit late to the D T Brown party. Is the half-price code still available?
No but Mr Fothergill's half price code was working yesterday . Its F242.
Thanks Veggie

RE: Special Offers - Veggie - 23-10-2023

My DTB parcel has arrived Big Grin Including Carrot Topweight and 37 seed labels - they must have grabbed a handful and chucked them in.
Unfortunately (or not) I've had to contact Customer Services because they sent the wrong packet of beans. I wanted a 50p packet but they've sent one which wasn't on offer at £3.49. Oh dear!!

RE: Special Offers - MartinH - 23-10-2023

My parcel arrived today too. Same free carrot seeds but only 11 seed labels for me Smile
I haven't checked the seeds against the order, sounds like I should do that!

(edit) All present and correct!

RE: Special Offers - Veggie - 24-10-2023

DTB have replied to my email.

"Thank you for your recent contact regarding your seed order.
We are very sorry that you were missing an item from your order. We have issued a free of charge replacement for your missing item which will be despatched shortly.
If you have received one or two products in place of your missing item, please keep them with our compliments.
Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Compare this reply to the hassle we've had with a certain other company. I know who'll be getting my money in future.

RE: Special Offers - Vinny - 24-10-2023

(24-10-2023, 10:48 AM)Veggie Wrote: DTB have replied to my email.

"Thank you for your recent contact regarding your seed order.
We are very sorry that you were missing an item from your order. We have issued a free of charge replacement for your missing item which will be despatched shortly.
If you have received one or two products in place of your missing item, please keep them with our compliments.
Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Compare this reply to the hassle we've had with a certain other company. I know who'll be getting my money in future.
That's the kind of reply I like to receive. Personalized to you and no bu**s*it Cool
PS I am sitting under the letter box waiting to grsb my order before it hits the floor! It's cold and drafty down here.

RE: Special Offers - Vinny - 24-10-2023

Posty knocked on the door with my DT Brown seed order. Said he didn't like to put box through letter box a it had 'Handle with care' on box! Big Grin

Same free carrots as others, 15 plant labels and a TREAT20 code for 20% off next order valid until 31st December 2023 Smile Only broad bean 'THe Sutton' to sow this year along with Aquadulce broadies ordered from Mr F.

RE: Special Offers - Small chilli - 24-10-2023

Postie brought my D.T.Brown seeds as well. All present and correct. Same free seeds & 8 plant labels.

RE: Special Offers - Veggie - 24-10-2023

Just a By the way.............my parcel (a box) was delivered by Yodel, not Royal Mail. Must be cheaper with Yodel.

RE: Special Offers - Small chilli - 24-10-2023

Probably because yours was a massive amount of seeds  Wink . Mine was Royal Mail.

And I looked up our free carrot seeds. A favourite variety of the Australians, where DTBrown also have outlets. I didn’t know that.