Garden And Gossip Forums
2020/21 - Tonight’s recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2020/21 - Tonight’s recipe (/showthread.php?tid=10)

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Can the Man - 13-01-2021

Last nights beef stew again, it’s like a curry always tastes better the next day.

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Bren - 13-01-2021

Had minestrone soup with sourdough for lunch so our evening meals going to be cheese on toast.

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Vinny - 13-01-2021

Mince & onion,tatty and swede pie with gravy. Home made scones and cherry crumble with cream. Smile

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Broadway - 14-01-2021

I think it's a squash and chickpea curry from the freezerSmileSmile

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Bren - 14-01-2021

This evening we're having chilli with jacket potatoes and a green salad.

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Admin - 14-01-2021

No idea, wife has put me on a diet Sad

She is right though and I have got way too big! Need to shed a lot

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Vinny - 14-01-2021

Just had an unusual brunch methinks. Sausages and black pudding with Macaroni cheese. Rolleyes

Using up stuff in cupboard to save me having to venture out to shops. Idea

Got to thinking how on television  programs I have seen African herdsman who live on blood and milk rather than kill there cows. Can't get over how repulsed I was watching them drink the blood mixed with milk, and here am I eating black pudding and enjoying it. Still don't fancy the liquid version though! Sick

RE: Tonight’s recipe - Bren - 14-01-2021

(14-01-2021, 12:33 PM)Vinny Wrote: Got to thinking how on television  programs I have seen African herdsman who live on blood and milk rather than kill there cows. Can't get over how repulsed I was watching them drink the blood mixed with milk, and here am I eating black pudding and enjoying it. Still don't fancy the liquid version though! Sick

Vinny I remember watching that program think it was The Maasai. I don't fancy giving it a go either.

Simple pleasures, warm home made scones with butter plus strawberry preserve made late summer and a squirt of squirty cream on top. Cool Naughty but nice. Big Grin Washed down with a large mug of Earl Grey tea!

(14-01-2021, 01:00 PM)Bren Wrote:
(14-01-2021, 12:33 PM)Vinny Wrote: Got to thinking how on television  programs I have seen African herdsman who live on blood and milk rather than kill there cows. Can't get over how repulsed I was watching them drink the blood mixed with milk, and here am I eating black pudding and enjoying it. Still don't fancy the liquid version though! Sick

Vinny I remember watching that program think it was The Maasai.    I don't fancy giving it a go either.
Yep, the original pogo stick dancers, without the stick! Big Grin